The wEASEL™, your life at your fingertips.

The Weasel is designed to be part of your cell phone. You'll wonder how you ever lived without it!!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Weasel Stand

I've had mine for a month and I LOVE IT! It just makes my phone easier to hold and see.

I am able to stand mine up while at the office, eating out or at home so I can see who it is calling or texting me while I'm busy and don't have to stop and pick it up to see if I want to answer it or not!  Same thing in the car when I hang it from the button that's on my dash.  Also I have a charger in my car, that of course, plugs into the bottom of my iphone which works out perfect since it's hanging vertically.  I'm always looking for new ways to use it.  I had it resting on my steering wheel quite nicely when I was stopped at a light (not while driving) to read some of my emails and when I started driving again I just hung it back on the button.  It just makes using my phone easier and I like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment